Clear all

Home Assistant Automation with Sisyphus

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@cameron-meindl)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Following on from playing around with the flic buttons to control my sisyphus table via a home automation hub,  I use home assistant at home so I have set it up to control my sisyphus,  Current setup is

When an erase track starts set speed to 100%
When erase track finishes set back to 30%
When I leave home pause the table
When I return Resume the table.
You can also adjust the Speed and brightness of Sisyphus in home assistant with slide bars and Pause / Unpause etc with clickable scripts.
If there is interest I can publish my whole config to Github for users, but to test you can add the following to your Home assistant configs to test Sisyphus if you do config.yaml,  groups.yaml and scripts.yaml first you can see the status of Sisyphus without worrying about making the automation work (As it depends on having presence detection setup)

Ill Attach 1 file to each post (If you just use configuration.yaml) you will be able to see the Status of Sisyphus in the top header of home assistant.

(@cameron-meindl)
Contributor
Topic starter  

scripts.yaml sample scripts to set different sisyphus functions, Add  content to existing file in home assistant 

ReplyQuote
(@cameron-meindl)
Contributor
Topic starter  

groups.yaml Sets all the sisyphus items up in a panel so they are together,

Add  content to existing file in home assistant 

ReplyQuote
(@cameron-meindl)
Contributor
Topic starter  

automations.yaml Sets up my automation Like speed up for erase, slow down for normal play sleep when I leave home,  wake up when i get back home,

Add  content to existing file in home assistant 

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-bartell)
Contributor

I also use Home Assistant, and what you describe sounds awesome.  However, I cannot access any of the files.  Can you repost?

Thank you!

DB

ReplyQuote
(@userfriendly)
Contributor

Same here, I'd love to enable the same but the attached files in this thread are no longer available 🙁

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop