Clear all

Update 1.10.90 is available...

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

... and available, and available, and still available no matter how many times we update.

Something is evidently b0rked, because the table (or app) does not recognize that the firmware has already been updated.

A certified bug it is. 

(@matt2)
Admin

Thanks for letting us know. This was an incorrect version number on our server, and it has been corrected.

Matt

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry you're having issues. There was a server update yesterday and it appears the remote firmware version was incorrect. Your table should not be suggesting an update anymore (if on 1.10.90). Were there any functional issues with your table other than it suggesting an update?

Thanks for your report! 

ReplyQuote
(@stevetheevans)
Contributor

@micahr I'm trying to update from 1.10.83 two days after you said you fixed the server numbering error, and I'm still seeing the update not complete (after an hour and a half wait) and also seeing the "Time to Update" 6 seconds after initiating the update.  I'm reluctant to re-image the SD card because of these errors and because I don't want to lose my custom designs.

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@micahr No other issues, and it's resolved now. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop