Clear all

Error downloading new tracks

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sisyphusindustries)
Contributor
Topic starter  

When I attempt to download a new track or set of new tracks from the Community tab in the Sisyphus app, I am shown an error message:

"Error: The old format of this exec call has been removed (deprecated since 2.1). Chagne to: cordova.exec(null, null, 'Service', 'action', [arg1, arg2 ]); - file:///private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/273348F3-920B-494F-8467-0206D54E5255/Sisyphus.app/www/plugins/cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine/src/www/ios/ios-wkwebview-exec.js - 104"

This error does not prevent me from downloading new tracks 100% of the time. Around every 10 to 15 tries I will hit this error message, but the track also successfully downloads. Most of the time when I see this error, the track does not download successfully. Either way, this error has effectively halted my ability to download new tracks.

I am using firmware version 1.10.70 on my metal coffee table.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a work around?

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Anonymous

(@micahr)
Admin

Hi there,

I did some quick testing and am currently unable to duplicate. What mobile device are you using? What app version?

Thanks,

Micah

ReplyQuote
(@sisyphusindustries)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Sorry for not including that information from the get go, Micah. I am using an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 13.5.1.

Just double checked the issue right now to verify that it wasn't transient and I am able to reproduce the same error message today.

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

We've found a Apple specific bug related to the issue you are experiencing. As you've found, it doesn't happen all the time but is certainly frustrating when it does. In the next week or two we'll push an update to the iOS app to fix this. In the mean time, we've found that it only happens in our testing when selecting greater than 10 tracks or switching apps during the process. As such, until the fix is pushed we suggest selecting less than 10 tracks and staying on the Sisyphus app during each track download. Thanks for your assistance in identifying this issue.

Micah

ReplyQuote
(@sisyphusindustries)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you for the help and recommendations, Micah. I do believe I first encountered this error when selecting at least 10 tracks to download.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop