a couple of funny sleep issues

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@neophyte)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Sisyphus mini 1.10.66

1. I tried setting a sleep time for night mode, with no wake time as I'm usually gone most of the day so I wake it when I'm home.  If night mode is enabled in this way, my table always wakes up at exactly 12 midnight.  It's done that through a few firmware updates

2. Occasionally when it's been sleeping for a while - at least a few hours but more likely if overnight - I will hear it making little motor noises just as it does when it's running but quieter, like barely audible.  Waking and sleeping it again will silence it for a while  

Neither is really a problem, just curious 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This topic was modified 4 years ago by neophyte

(@bruce)
Admin

Hmm. I can't think of a good explanation for either. The first is likely a bug, which I will relay to our dev team. The second I would have guessed was due to being on an old firmware version, but you're up to date. (During paused states, when powered, the motors can softly "whine" if they come to a stop in certain positions of micro-stepping. So we changed the code so that it depowers the motors after 5 seconds of no movement). Let us know if you can reproduce this, or if it gets worse. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop