Uncaught TypeError

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kickstarter-2)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I haven't used the app in a while, and when using it today I'm getting: 

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined - file:///android_asset/www/prod/models.js 2895

I get 2-3 of these in a row which I dismiss, after which the interface for the home and library tabs shows no tracks. If I kill the app I can see the tracks again until I get the error. Android 11 on a Pixel 4. 

(@bruce)
Admin

Can you tell me what version of the firmware your table is running? It's listed under Settings/Advanced/Local Sisbot Version. If you can't use the app to get to that screen, try connecting to the table with a web browser.

ReplyQuote
(@kickstarter-2)
Contributor
Topic starter  

My firmware version is 1.10.73. This is one of the original kickstarter tables. 

The web interface works fine except it wont let me login in the community tab. I'm assuming it's the same credentials I used here?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Have you already updated the mobile app too? (auto-update is a setting you can choose on your phone). I have relayed this to our dev team.

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

The credentials for community are not the same as our website. You'll need to create a separate account with community.

As Bruce said, please make sure your app is up to date. If it is and you're still seeing the issue, please take a screenshot of the error and send us a message by clicking the 'help' button on the right of this screen.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@kickstarter-2)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Sorry for the slow reply. I had already updated the app. Will send a screenshot shortly. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop