Clear all

Ran into a bug

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@brookman)
Contributor
Topic starter  

It happened twice with the exact same scenario/results.

I have the table scheduled to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 6am. 

I have the option configured to pause between tracks for 5 min.

If the table is in a pause when it goes to sleep (at 10PM) it will not wake up at 6am. I have to hit play in the app.

(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Do you have "Always Play on Wake" checked?

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brookman)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I did not!  Thanks that makes sense.  So is the intention of the "always play on wake" unchecked so that the scheduler wont wake it up if you put it to sleep on purpose?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Yes. Say you wanted to take a photo of every track, once it completes - and after that you must hit the play button for the next track to proceed. But if it completed a track and paused before going to sleep, and you missed taking that pic, it would start the next morning and you might miss it.

ReplyQuote
(@johnadams09872)
Contributor

If you have encountered a bug, it is important to report it as soon as possible. Make sure to include as much information as possible about the bug, such as the steps you took to encounter the bug, the environment you were in when the bug occurred, and any other relevant information. This will help the developer better understand and fix the bug.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop