Clear all

Which arm/magnet to use??

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@lemmuhj)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Dont know how else to describe it. Ive had the main ball get dislocated from the magnet on certain tracks.  I've had to physically lift the glass and reset the ball where i THINK its supposed to go so it can get picked back up by the main magnet. After running a few tracks, especially "erase", i notice the speed is like 10x faster, where it almost sprays the sand instead of setting the usual defined tight lines. I also notice that a few of the tracks dont match the design in the track listing or it even creates it in half the size. I took it upon myself to look under the table and locate the other magnet of the arm and place the ball there...it works as normal now...how can i avoid all of this and have the correct magnet pick up the ball? Hope this makes sense or resonates with others because its a pain in the A$$

(@bruce)
Admin

The "head" magnet can be most easily found by placing the ball in the center and power cycling. After Sisyphus boots up, the first thing it does is go home - which places the head magnet at the center.

ReplyQuote
(@lemmuhj)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks Bruce! Define, "power cycling"? Is that just unplugging it and then plugging back in after a few min?

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Yes, that's power cycling. Leave the power off for a good 10 seconds before plugging it back in.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop