Clear all

Table not powering on...

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@kammanbr)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I received my mini about a week ago and from the get go I was having trouble powering it on. Seems like it only powered on maybe half of the time. Now I cannot get it to power on at all, nothing happens after plugging it in. Power adapter seems to be working as I am getting the blue light, however there is no light under the table and no ball movement. I have checked the connections underneath and have tried multiple outlets with no success. Has anyone else experienced issues with this?

I am super disappointed considering how new the table is, I am convinced it is defective. There doesn't seem to be any additional troubleshooting I can do. Please help me!

(@bruce)
Admin

Very sorry to hear - but please know that we will make it right. The best place for troubleshooting and/or setting up a replacement, is on our support desk. Our support staff is very diligent, and will get things fixed quickly: https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@pvildaver)
Contributor

@kammanbr - have you received any additional guidance aside from getting a replacement mini? having the same issue and very upsetting as it is also a new purchase (which has recently been discontinued). 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@pvildaver - Don't worry about it being "discontinued" - that only concerns the outer "furniture" and not the internal mechanism (which remains the same for all LE Minis). As above, sorry your Sisyphus isn't working properly - it's possible a connector was loosened by vibration during shipping. As above - please contact our support team, who will get things working ASAP.

ReplyQuote
(@kammanbr)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Bruce,

I am having issues again with the replacement mini base I was sent to correct the original issue. It has been working for the past several weeks but now has decided to stop working. I am getting power to the unit but nothing happens, the table does no recalibrate and there is no lights or ball movement. However, there are lights on underneath the table indicating that it is receiving power. Please help!

Brad

ReplyQuote
(@kammanbr)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@pvildaver - I was sent a replacement base and that fixed the issue. I think my original unit was defective. I am having issues again though, this time I am getting power to the unit but nothing is happening. Super frustrating considering how expensive these things are! They do not seem very reliable, I can't even display it anymore was it just looks like a $800 box of sand. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

As before - sorry for the problems you're having and the frustration it causes. But also, as before, the place to troubleshoot and fix issues with your Mini is on our support desk - please contact them for the quickest resolution of the problem: https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ReplyQuote
(@kris9209)
Contributor

@bruce @kammanbr 

Hi Guys, can you tell me if this issue got resolved and how did you get it fixed? I am having the exact same problem. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@kris9209 - I have no idea what the issue was, other than their Mini was not powering on. The key info from this thread is that this forum is not the place for troubleshooting table / Mini problems. We have a great support team (in-house), and take great pride in our support track record. Once again: please contact https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/ne w" target="true">our support desk for help if your table / Mini is not working properly.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop