skip to Main Content
Enable light withou...

Notifications
Clear all

Enable light without motion after waking table?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@john-hughan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I have found that if I put the table to sleep while the table is paused, waking the table on its own does not cause the lights to come back on.  The ball must move first in order for that to happen.  Unfortunately, this means that if I have "Pause after each track" enabled and put the table to sleep at the end of a track, I can't wake it up with lighting to see the completed track without moving the ball first.  For tracks that end at Rho 0, this will cause the ball to no longer be centered and to partially draw over whatever is currently displayed.  It would be nice if merely waking the table restored lighting in order to allow what is currently drawn to be admired, rather than having to wake it and start the ball moving again.  And more generally, it would also make it clearer when the table is awake vs. asleep.

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by john.hughan

(@bruce)
Admin

Thanks for this report - have relayed to devs.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop