Clear all

Table not going to centre or to full radius

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi guys, the following has been happening regularly over the last couple of weeks;  on any given path the ball heads to the centre but then continues to try to operate even when it is there, also, the ball does not go to the full extent (Radius=1).

a hard reset (turn off and on again) does rectify the issue for a a couple of days, then I spot it is repeating the issue.

the below link shows both issues (running a plough in play list with pause at end of track).

any ideas - software / hardware?

cheers

j

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mkSjLDpmFPH1p2SB9

Topic Tags
(@bruce)
Admin

@jonj.kay - I've got some ideas as to possible cause. The videos are helpful - thanks! I've created a support ticket, where we can pursue this more - you should see get an email shortly...

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you Bruce.

j

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Incase anyone happens upon this post and wants to know about resolution:

After some back and forth pictures and diagnostics with Bruce,  The issue was identified and the errant part is being replaced;

Bruce / Sisyphus Industries is sending the replacement direct to me in NZ.  so I would like to record full satisfaction of the service supplied so far and appreciate that the team is standing by their product and providing excellent service.

Thanks guys.

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi Guys.

I would really appreciate acknowledgement of the latest issues on ticket 3243.

Mainly that someone has viewed the issues and is considering possible solutions or if I can provide any further information regarding the replacement sisbot not operating correctly.

thank you in anticipation.

Jonathan

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@jonj.kay - With your help (sending excellent pics and video), I believe we've uncovered the problem: We accidently shipped the wrong SD card in your replacement Sisbot (you have a coffee table, but the card is for an end table). The fix is easy, with instructions on the support ticket message I just sent.

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks Bruce.

SD card changed and table running as expected.  Thanks for the support.

j

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop