Clear all

Removing ball hide plastic

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gliebig)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I rarely use the two ball tracks and sometimes my main ball will get stuck behind the plastic.

Can I just remove that piece altogether?  Will everything still function fine?  I wasn't sure if I removed it if it would impact the two-ball function.

(@bruce)
Admin

Yes, you can remove it. But it's stuck in place by relatively tenacious double sided tape, so use a thin non-pointed blade (butter knife) to pry it up around the edges, working slowly around the plastic edge, while firmly pressing down on the beige cushion fabric so it doesn't come up with the plastic. Also, you can change the configuration of your table so it won't bother to do the parking routine when it boots up. You can change the configuration by going to Settings / Advanced, then tap the "Advanced" banner at the top 7 times, which will then open the "expert settings".  Look down the list of current info on your table, and note the Configuration. Scroll down to "Sisyphus settings >" and choose the same configuration, but without "2ball" in its name.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop