Clear all

[Solved] Table is doing odd things

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@chadblackley)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Since the latest update my table is unable draw several track properly. For example this track :

Bev
(@beverly)
Contributor

Do you have a second ball? This is just a hunch, but the errant drawing doesn't look haphazard - there are definitely "related features" - which makes me suspect that the head ball got picked up by the tail magnet. So what you're currently seeing are inside-out version of tracks. To confirm this, reboot your table (either form the app or by power cycling). The ball should go to the center, but I predict it will go to the edge. If I'm right, you'll need to take off the glass, pickup the ball and place it near the center, where you'll feel the head magnet grab it. If I'm wrong, please contact our support staff.

Bruce

This post was modified 3 years ago by Bev

ReplyQuote
(@chadblackley)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks @bruce, issue resolved 

Bev reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chadblackley)
Contributor
Topic starter  

just fyi, after some troubleshooting I figured out that track “JRR-sandify9” causes my table to go loopy.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Thanks for the sleuthing - will relay to Matt (our dev).

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop