Clear all

Not able to connect computer to table with windows 10

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@daleyingst)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I have had no trouble connecting my computer to my coffee table previously.  Now it will not connect, nor can two other laptops in my household.  Those three computers are on the same wifi as the coffee table and I have unplugged and restarted both the coffee table and computers.  My phone, surprisingly still connects fine, but you can't download tracks using the Iphone app yet. I have tried connecting with both the Sisyphus IP address and Sisyphus URL listed in the advanced menu in my phone app.  I believe windows 10 did an update within the last month so not sure if that's a problem.  Itunes is on all computers so I have BonJour. My coffee table just upgraded to version 1.10.15. Any help would be appreciated.

(@bruce)
Admin

@daleyingst -

Sorry for breaking what was working before. I will pass this directly to our dev team. Thanks for letting us know.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@daleyingst)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello Bruce.  It has been a couple months since I've tried to connect the coffee table with my PC and download new tracks. So I was guessing that the problem was more likely a new security change in the Windows 10 update, not from a Sisyphus firmware upgrade problem.  But I'm not sure.

ReplyQuote
(@kristoffer-bjorkman)
Contributor

I have been connecting to my table from Windows 10 for a long time. I have the latest updates for Windows 10 for my HP laptop, just checked. It works with no problems, just tested. Table firmware version is (beta(?)) 1.9.12.

Just adding this in hope it helps to pin down the problem.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop