Clear all

Cannot connect to table and it has stopped moving

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@meteorfalls)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I received my table delivery last Friday and as very impressed with it! I did all the upgrades straight away following instructions. However the connectivity seemed unreliable and whenever I use the app on my iPhone the connection will be lost every few minutes asking me to reconnect.

However when I tried to upload a track onto the table on Saturday and save it, the table stopped moving (ball and magnet is coupled to center) and I cannot connect to it since to do a factory reset which I'm hoping will fix the problem... I've tried connecting via my phone, my husband's phone, browser (via 192.168.42.x:3001 and [name].local:3001) turning my table on and off multiple times, my wifi on and off a few times but nothing will let me connect up. I've emailed support but yet to hear back. Anyone got any other ideas as to what else I can try to connect up to do a factory reset??

I'm not very tech savvy so any suggestion is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

(@bruce)
Admin

@meteorfalls Sorry to hear your new table is having problems. It sounds like you have already found our troubleshooting guide, but if not it is here: 

https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004785931-My-table-is-not-working

The best place for us to follow up with problems is on our help desk - please start a new ticket here:  

https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We will get your table working again!

Bruce

ReplyQuote
 man
(@man)
Contributor

Same issues here, please help! I’ve sent three emails with no response...

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@man - can you tell me what address you sent the email to? We try hard to get back to people within 24 hrs. Definitely, the best place to get help is on our support desk - please start a new ticket here.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop