Clear all

Can I connect remotely?

9 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
(@brighamstoker)
Contributor
Topic starter  

So, my new table is in the waiting room of my office. I would love to be able to connect to it from home to turn it off on weekends, control it when I'm not there, etc. Is there a way to connect remotely to the table?

(@bruce)
Admin

Remote access is not yet available. However, we are working toward that possibility. With the relatively recent updates, including major pushes on the Community section of the app (for downloading tracks created by others), and WebCenter (for uploading tracks you create), we have the major pieces we need. I don't have a timeline for this yet, but will discuss with our dev team, and see if I can give a rough estimate.

ReplyQuote
(@brighamstoker)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you so much for the reply and info!

Maybe another easier option would be to have night mode with daily options (you could pick each day when you want it to turn on/off, or not turn on at all on certain days)?

ReplyQuote
(@jeff-zacks)
Contributor

Just following up on this thread. I set up a table for my father and then set up port forwarding to forward ports 80, 3001, and 3002 from the table. I can connect to the http server on port 80 and can connect to the table from the app by entering their WAN public IP as a manual ip address. When I try to control the table from either the web interface or the app, it appears to be letting me do so. However, none of the actions seem to have an effect. Is there another port that it's using for the upstream connection to the table, or is there a different roadblock?

ReplyQuote
(@coskier)
Contributor

Any progress on this feature?  Our table arrives tomorrow, but we only live here part time. Would love to be able to remotely control it.

wrea reacted
ReplyQuote
 wrea
(@wrea)
Contributor

@brighamstoker did you get an answer o this question? Two years later and Injave the same issue. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@wrea We still haven't prioritized this (it's a fairly major change). But I will bring it up in our weekly dev meeting on Monday.

ReplyQuote
(@pdb50455)
Contributor

any update on this function? 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Sorry - not at this time.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop