skip to Main Content
New Erase - Uses se...

Notifications
Clear all

New Erase - Uses second ball to level outer sand rim.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@legowiz16)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, I today made an erase track that takes control of the second ball to assist in pulling sand that has built up on the outer ring inwards towards the center. It isn't perfect but is close and also has a very precise erase pattern to further assist in sand leveling. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Playtime - 45min

This topic was modified 3 years ago by legowiz16

(@bruce)
Admin

@legowiz16-

I appreciate your efforts to improve your table's function, and to share them with others - but - the track you posted for download includes both an "attach" and "detach" portion (by moving the ball into negative Rho territory). The problem is, your track may work for you on your Sisyphus, but it will definitely cause problems if someone tries it on a different size Sisyphus. (The reason is that all rho values are scaled by the table's sand field radius. But the distance beyond the normal plottable field and the ball park is not proportional to table size).  If you'd like to post pics of your custom erase track in action, or post snippets of the track and explain how it works, for those who want to create their own, I'm fine with that. But we do not approve tracks for download on our Community or forum that cannot be played on all Sisyphi without causing problems.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop