Clear all

Table Pause?

6 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@bychance)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Is there a way to insert a pause or a set length of time that the table will sit idle, with lights on to enjoy a finished tract?

(@bruce)
Admin

@bychance -

Yes. The latest firmware provided new options for the pause time between tracks. First, update your table / Mini by going to Settings > Firmware Update. Then once the update is complete, go to Settings and check the box under the Speed slider that says "Pause between tracks." This will then show another box and menu for setting the amount of time it stays paused before automatically restarting. Check the "Restart after" box as well, once you've chosen the time you want.

ReplyQuote
(@bychance)
Contributor
Topic starter  

You guys are awesome!

Thank you,

ReplyQuote
(@tgattis)
Contributor

I noticed this cool new feature and tried it for a while, but the table seemed to freeze sometimes for much longer than the set pause interval. Not sure why - might be a bug interacting with the nighttime sleep schedule? (i.e. if it's paused when it goes to sleep, maybe it doesn't break out of the pause in the morning?)  I had to turn the pausing off. Anybody else running into this problem?

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin

I think you are correct that the table would miss the start of play if it were paused and waiting when it goes to sleep.

In the Night Mode Settings page, there is a button "Always Play on Wake" button that will ensure the table always starts playing when coming out of sleep mode.

tgattis reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgattis)
Contributor

Thanks! I think that fixed it!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop