skip to Main Content
how to import a cus...

Notifications
Clear all

how to import a custom-made track not on the community?

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@whofan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Someone was nice enough to do a custom track for me but I don't see any way to import it into the app and the profile of that person is not available under artist in community. How can I get this track loaded?

Topic Tags
(@cooperlublin)
Contributor

Hey so I actually wouldn't upload that Who track the manual way. When I was making the track, I made the image too large and it crashed my table trying to generate the thumbnail. Had to reset it. I was told I would not have that issue uploading through the community though so I am waiting to download it like you are once it gets approved. As for other tracks that are not in the community, you can upload manually using a web browser. this is much easier to do on a computer.

https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004786031-Connecting-to-your-table-with-a-browser

follow this link and scroll down to Connecting to your Sisyphus with a browser. There it will tell you what you need to type into your address bar to access your table. From there, you go into settings > advanced > upload track. you will only see the upload track option if you are accessing your table from a web browser. Choose the thr file and boom there ya go. the link below tells you a few different ways to create your own tracks. (hint: you don't really need to be that artistic to do what I did! Im not lol) it also gives a list of some popular artists and the thr files to their tracks. Hope you enjoy!

https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004786271-How-do-I-get-more-tracks-paths-

whofan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Man, you are a great font of info!!  Thank you for your help.  I'll wait for the approved version to be safe. You will probably get a notice when that is approved and if you could let me know I would appreciate it.

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

The track is now available via the community. Thank you again for making that.

KCYou made a lot of my fellow Who fans with tables happy!!

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

The pics

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor
Topic starter  

in blue

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop