skip to Main Content
Could someone pleas...

Notifications
Clear all

Could someone please help me with a custom track?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lbarton)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I have been trying to learn how to create a custom track and it’s not going very well.  If someone could make this track I would greatly appreciate it. 

(@patti)
Contributor

I've chewed on it a little bit using Sisyphus For the Rest of Us.  I think I see the path to making it work and will get there.  Here's where I am now.

I like playing with requests like this because they help me understand how to translate art -> table.  Here's a similar one I tried my hand at a few weeks ago, with some discussion of how I got there:  https://sisyphus-industries.com/community/community-tracks/dave-matthews-band/

ReplyQuote
(@lbarton)
Contributor
Topic starter  

That looks awesome!  I need to set aside some time to learn how to do this.  Thank You for helping me!

ReplyQuote
(@patti)
Contributor

I can tell you how I got that.  I got rid of the big fat line underneath.  I thinned the text, kerned it, and scaled it a bit in order to try to make it more legible.  I then added a thin line underneath the text and made sure that each letter just barely touched it.

When I had a file I liked I uploaded to Sisyphus for the Rest of Us and had it create a .thr file.

I went through several iterations of tweaking it.  I'll attach the .PNG of my most recent attempt.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop