skip to Main Content
Notifications
Clear all

Repeating tracks! Repeating tracks! Repeating tracks! Repeating tracks! Repeating tracks! Repeating tracks!...

9 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Nearly every time I play a single track, it finishes, and then repeats. There seems to be no way to remedy this behavior. I have cleared the queue. I have checked "Pause between tracks". I have held my breath until my face turns blue. All to no avail.

Right now, Mr Rambonnet's JJR-Sandify160 is playing. Queued after that is JJR-Sandify169...but first, of course (after carving up the beautiful doily with THE FERSHLUGGINER CONNECTING LINE back to rho=0) JJR-Sandify160 is REPLAYING. Cue "Arghh".

Maybe JJR-Sandify169 will play next. I hope so. Maybe it will play only once. All right, fine. I'll have another cocktail.

I also hope that this bug feature is moved to the very tippy-top of the action list up there in Marc-Andre Fleury's new home. I'm more than irritated and on the verge of jettisoning the urbane, genteel civility for which I am renowned*.

*On Planet Zyrgnñax in a galaxy far, far away.

qcp reacted
 qcp
(@qcp)

I'm having the same issue.  Any updates on this?

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I hope so. The table is virtually unusable as long as the app is broken, and Alex told me they are working on it. It's been a month now...

qcp reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Matt says he found the bug. Sorry - it will be corrected very soon!

ReplyQuote
 qcp
(@qcp)

Still having this issue.  Seems to be related to the new keep/clear options from the last update.  Any word on when a fix will be released?

-edit-

I'd take a reverted app version over a broken one at this point. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by qcp

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

We hear you (and again, sorry!) - Matt is finishing up the final testing of the new version (with several fixes, including this issue). Soon!

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin

Update (1.12.05) is out for the Sisyphus tables, which address these issues. 

Thanks for your reporting and patience.

Sergeantpup reacted
ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@matt2 Patience?! ME?!?!

Good work! Thanks. The "remove from queue" alone is worth the wait. 

Sergeantpup and Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@christopherclark1982gmail-com)
Contributor

@matt2 I've noticed no further ill effects since the patch.  Thank you.  I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days just to make sure we're good but so far, a noticeable improvement.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop