Community

New user, issues with uploading  

RSS

(@pawliger)
Contributor
December 1, 2018 6:53 pm  

Just received the table today - the white glove delivery was impressive and went well.

I've got the table going and of course tried to upload some of the great tracks from other users. I am sometimes able to upload a few tracks, but then subsequent upload attempts usually do nothing from the Upload Track screen. Sometimes I get timeout errors, but usually nothing. Anything I can do to supply diagnostics or otherwise help debug? Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
December 2, 2018 9:22 am  

The problems with uploading are known to us, and we're working on them. For now, I suggest doing one file at a time. Make sure your scroll down the web GUI screen and hit the "Save" button (which isn't always visible unless you scroll). You don't necessarily have to wait for the thumbnail image to be created before saving - but if you see the image, it definitely should work (depending on the complexity of the image, it may get done later as it is computed in "background").

Glad to hear your table arrived and delivery was smooth!

ReplyQuote
(@pawliger)
Contributor
December 2, 2018 12:21 pm  

Thanks for the reply. I'll try one file at a time.

Is the preview generator available as a standalone app or webpage? It would be good to know how the drawing will be rendered and would be faster for initial drafts to get a general idea.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
December 2, 2018 4:02 pm  

At this point it just runs in the app. But several of our community tracks have corresponding jpg or png files in the same location you find the thr file. Please bear with this - it should get considerably better soon.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Working

Please Login or Register