Clear all

Using app before table arrives?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gcleary425)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello, i have placed a order for a coffee table and am excited to start using it when it arrives. Is there a way to build playlist, explore tracks, or learn the ui of the app before my table arrives?  I downloaded the app and it appears that without connecting to a device that the app has a roadblock.

Also if the app is a dead end until connected, is there a web based way to do build Playlist or view available tracks?

And lastly, is there a place for users to share their favorite playlist or tracks with each other.  Is there a way to sort tracks for "most popular"?

Thank you for helping get me started.

Any other FAQ or tips are greatly appreciated.

(@bruce)
Admin

Without a table or Mini, you can't "do" very much with the app - but if you want to see the interface, you can download the app, and use it in "alpha mode."

To enter alpha mode tap "No table found" repeatedly until it starts to scan again. It will enter the app as if a table is connected. All data (playlists, tracks) live on the table so you can't do anything with tracks or playlists. (You may be able to create a playlist, but it will not be saved.)

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop