Clear all

Error while downloading tracks

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sscohen)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I pick some tracks (one or a bunch) and while downloading I get two error messages.  The track does download so I don't know what's going on.  The first message is "alert, there was an error downloading this track.  Please try again later"  then when I click ok I get "Alert Uncaught typeError: callback.success.apply is not a function - file:///android_assest/www/cordova.js-308"

Again, I do get the track but each time I get these errors.

Any ideas?

(@curtis)
Contributor

Hi sscohen, My name is Curtis and I am one of the developers here at Sisyphus. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with downloading tracks from community. Can you please use the "Submit Support Request" tab on the settings page in the Sisyphus App. It will give us more information so we can try and figure out what is going on (It attaches a bug report to your request).  Also could you tell us which phone you are using? 
Thanks and let us know if you have any questions. 

-Curtis

ReplyQuote
(@sscohen)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi Curtis, Sorry I had to go out of town.  I will submit report today.  Using Samsung Note 8.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@curtis)
Contributor

No worries, Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully we can resolve the issue shortly. We are also releasing a new update this week that should fix this problem. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop