Clear all

How to reorder tracks in a playlist?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@richard_saada)
Contributor
Topic starter  

So I can add to the end, and I can delete.  But how do I reorder the tracks?  I added a pile of community tracks to a playlist, and now I want to insert an Erase track between them.  But dragging doesn't work, it just scrolls the list.  "..." doesn't offer move, and the Edit button just  enables the delete "-" .  What am I missing?

(@bruce)
Admin

Hi @richard_saada,

Yeah, the interface is a bit clandestine. To move a track within a playlist, hover over it until it highlights, then drag.

ReplyQuote
(@richard_saada)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Ahhhhh!  Click and hold didn't occur to me. That works. 

Thanks,

Rick

ReplyQuote
 low
(@low)
Contributor

I really can't get this to work on an iphone 12. Under default playlist in library I click on the track I want to reorder, I feel the hyptapic feedback and then it becomes highlighted but if I drag my finger up or down to move it, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin

Low,

I think the issue is that you need to touch on the "Edit" button (square w/ pencil) in the upper-right hand corner first. On the edit page is where the tracks can be reorganized. This edit page also shows you where connection lines would need to be added between tracks if played in sequential order.

Hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop