Table struggles when iOS app is open

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@rlawrence)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Extremely happy new owner !! 

Especially while it’s new, I like to play with the app while watching Sisyphus do its thing.  But operation has been intermittently choppy and stalling a lot.  After a while and a few tests, I figured out that the table runs perfectly and smoothly if the iOS app is closed.  But very poorly if the app is running. If I had to guess I’d say it’s having trouble communicating and operating at the same time?  Even if I’m not sending any commands, just having the app open does it, and operation goes back to perfect within 1-2 seconds of closing the app. 
Any advice for this? 

thanks,  Rob 

(@bruce)
Admin

Hi Rob -

Glad you like your Mini! We discussed your report this morning with our devs - you will be hearing from them shortly with more questions about the details of what you're seeing.

Bruce

rlawrence reacted
ReplyQuote
(@curtis)
Contributor

Hi Rob,

Could you please tell me what Sisyphus firmware version you are running? It's located in the Advanced tab at the top of the page. Have you updated the table since you have received it? Also which iPhone do you have and what version are you on? 

One more big favor which we'd like to see is a video of what's happening. If you could please take a video of using the app over the table to see when or how this is happening I'd truly appreciate it. 
You can email me at @sisyphus-industries.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">curtis@sisyphus-industries.com

Thanks for your time and hopefully we can resolve this quickly. 
Curtis 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop