skip to Main Content
Control multiple ta...

Notifications
Clear all

Control multiple tables on multiple wifi networks from app - Y/N?

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@alex-b-ricardo)
Contributor
Topic starter  
Hey everyone.

First off, I love these tables!!!!  I am fortunate to own two tables from you guys.   One in my home.  One in my beach house.   

Is there a way to control both tables off the same app knowing the two tables are on two different wifi networks? 

Or, do I need to set up the app on a separate cell phone to control the second table?

Thanks!!!

(@bruce)
Admin

Glad you like 'em! No need to do anything special - just make sure your phone is on the WiFi that the table is connected to. Since you have one table in each place - and I'm assuming you have got each table on its respective WiFi - as long as your phone auto-connects to the trusted WiFi it recognizes, when you open the app it will scan for a Sisyphus and only find the one on that WiFi. If you ever move them so they're in the same place (and WiFi), then when it scans, it will find both and you will have to choose, within the app, which you want to connect to.

ReplyQuote
(@jmongold)
Contributor

Hi Bruce... so had a metal and table, recognized and controlled by iOS app (latest version). Received mini and followed exact same procedure to connect it to my same WiFi network. Worked perfectly. HOWEVER, the metal table... while working is not recognized by the app s it has been. Go back and find a Sisyphus WiFi network and it only find the new mini. I’ve tried turning off, then on the larger table and no luck to connect to it. I’ve searched throughout the app and can’t find anyplace it would show a second table (in my case, the first table) or allow me to connect to another table. Do you have more detailed instructions? Perhaps with pictures? Goal, Operate “JimsMiniSisyphus” and “JimsEndTableSisyphus” on the same WiFi network through my iOS app. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Sorry - I guess we haven't made this feature very easy to findg since not that many people had more than one Sisyphus (until now). Go to Settings>Advanced> Logout from Sisyphus>OK. This should then cause it to scan for all Sisyphi on your network, and present you with a dropdown list - which should show both of yours and allow you to choose.

ReplyQuote
(@jmongold)
Contributor

Thank you....

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

The app could make it easier to own more than one Sisyphus. In the Tesla mobile app, for example, you can just swipe between cars on the home screen to pick which one it's controlling.

ReplyQuote
(@bill2)
Contributor

Posted by: Bruce

Sorry - I guess we haven't made this feature very easy to findg since not that many people had more than one Sisyphus (until now). Go to Settings>Advanced> Logout from Sisyphus>OK. This should then cause it to scan for all Sisyphi on your network, and present you with a dropdown list - which should show both of yours and allow you to choose.

Can you please add this as a native feature. Having three tables over 2 homes and logging and rescanning to change tables sucks.

ReplyQuote
(@gr8fdead)
Contributor

I can not see both of my tables on the app.  I use the same wifi for both tables. I have a coffee table and a mini.  I can only see the mini.  I have signed out of the app and tried to disconnect from wifi.  When I sign back in I still only see the mini table.  Can you assist?  You should be able to switch between multiple tables in the app.  Tesla does a good job with this as we have 2-tesla cars.  Thank you and keep up the great artwork

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@gr8fdead Yes, if both your coffee table and your Mini are on the same network you should be able to switch between them. Please contact our support team - support@sisyphus-industries.com - and they will help figure out where the problem is and how to fix it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop