Community

Control multiple ta...

Control multiple tables on multiple wifi networks from app - Y/N?  

RSS

(@alex-b-ricardo)
Contributor
July 31, 2019 12:25 pm  
Hey everyone.

First off, I love these tables!!!!  I am fortunate to own two tables from you guys.   One in my home.  One in my beach house.   

Is there a way to control both tables off the same app knowing the two tables are on two different wifi networks? 

Or, do I need to set up the app on a separate cell phone to control the second table?

Thanks!!!

Topic Tags
(@bruce)
Admin
July 31, 2019 4:20 pm  

Glad you like 'em! No need to do anything special - just make sure your phone is on the WiFi that the table is connected to. Since you have one table in each place - and I'm assuming you have got each table on its respective WiFi - as long as your phone auto-connects to the trusted WiFi it recognizes, when you open the app it will scan for a Sisyphus and only find the one on that WiFi. If you ever move them so they're in the same place (and WiFi), then when it scans, it will find both and you will have to choose, within the app, which you want to connect to.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Working

Please Login or Register