Clear all

Firmware 1.9.9 announcement

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@micahr)
Admin
Topic starter  

We had a recent server issue that resulted in some tables loading pre-release firmware. If you were affected by this your table will have firmware version 1.9.9 on it and alert you of a new version, currently 1.10.7, but will not update.

Currently there are three resolutions to this.

1. Replace the SD card with a new one that has updated firmware: If you'd like a replacement SD card, send your mailing address, name, order number or backer number to support@sisyphus-industries.com
  2. Advanced - manually update your firmware by connecting to it using SSH: see this article for the steps:Β Update Firmware using SSH
  3. Advanced - re-image your SD card: see this article for the steps:Β Steps to re-image SD card

In the mean time, be aware that you are not currently missing any features as a result of this issue. However, you will not be able to update your firmware until one of the above three options is taken.

We have only seen this issue on tables with firmware version 1.9.9. If you're experiencing similar issues on a version other than 1.9.9, please email details to support@sisyphus-industries.com prior to taking the actions listed above.Β Β 

We're very sorry for the inconvenience and are continuing to develop our firmware and server for increased robustness and a better user experience.

Micah Roth, COO

(@kristoffer-bjorkman)
Contributor

Am i misremembering here.. Wasn't 1.9.x a beta series and 1.10.x a release series? So 1.9.x should not update to 1.10.x? I obviously must be wrong based on your post.

My table is on version 1.9.12 (beta, right?!) and says that 1.10.15 is available, but I haven't asked it to update since I believe(d) that would take it out of the beta program.

I am confused! πŸ˜€

A public change log being updated for allΒ  new versions would help a lot with this confusion and is an old request by many like me who care too much about such things. πŸ™‚

Sorry for the thread hijacking...

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop