Clear all

App usage

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jschoenly)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Is there any way or any pay option to use the app to create paths for other people's tables?  I unfortunately don't own a table but wanted to see about creating paths for a friends table at the moment not having to have them share login credentials.  Is there a way or an option in the future to be able to use the app this way?  Thanks!

(@bruce)
Admin

@jschoenly - You can freely access our Community's Webcenter (repo where track-creators can store their work and share with others if they wish). You may already be familiar with the options for track-creation, but if not, we have a tutorial series.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@jschoenly)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Bruce,

I've watched some of the videos, etc.  I logged into the webcenter but it's empty as I don't have tracks.  It doesn't seem to have anywhere to search tracks.  The videos also reference the app to create tracks I thought and without a table there I can't create.  Am I missing an option or just no way to create a track without a table there?  Thanks!

Jared

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Hi Jared,

Webcenter is for uploads only. You can't search for other people's tracks there. Downloading tracks is done using our app, and connecting to the Community. Using the app requires it be connected to a table or Mini. You can create tracks for your friends, upload them to Webcenter, mark them as shared, and your friends will be able to download them to their Sisyphus.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop