Clear all

App data backup

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sscohen)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I've read a few threads about backing up tracks/playlists being in development.  My first question is are these stored on my phone (android) through the app besides on the SD card in the table?  And can I just find the file on my phone and copy to my computer via USB?

Thanks

(@bruce)
Admin

We are currently working on a seamless backup of tracks and playlists. But at present, from our developers:

The current implementation we are working on will backup tracks IDs and playlist structure to your community account (created when downloading tracks to your table). If you reset your Sisyphus or get a new one, you will then be able download all of the prior tracks and playlists in one step. The frequency and number of backups is still being ironed out.

Info about the tracks is loaded on your phone, but the actual track movement data is not stored in the phone. It would not be possible to save it out through the phone.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop