Clear all

iOS app suggestions

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@heropup)
Contributor
Topic starter  

The newest version of the iOS app that was made available in the App Store a few days ago (v. 1.8.21) seems to have some issues:

1. Fonts have all reverted to Helvetica/Arial
  2. Navigation icons at the bottom of the screen are positioned too far down (iPhone XS Max); the "swipe up" bar overlaps them
  3. Community title bar at the top of the screen is positioned too high up and the text is chopped off by the notch
  4. Suggest to have an iOS app version number in the Settings/Advanced tab below the Sisyphus Firmware Version (could not find this information anywhere else in the app)

Have not noticed any issues with table connectivity.  Hope this helps!

(@mgraf68)
Contributor

The Sisyphus logo bar at the top also appears underneath the notch of the IPhoneX series phones, along with other screens that do not appear to be formatted correctly.

I am having numerous issues with connectivity as well.   Support ticket filed.

ReplyQuote
(@rlawrence)
Contributor

I love my mini !   Some day when I have more money I hope to buy a bigger table in addition !! 
I would like to suggest

1)  a user-adjustable (or multiple choice) time delay pause between track (instead of just indefinite pause which is also good)

2) LIVE drawing, where the smart phone device could be used as a virtual joystick to control the ball and/or the lights in real time 

3) easier playlist manipulation and re-sorting (I think I’ve read that this one is already in the works ?)

4) is it possible, one day, to gain back the 1.5” of drawing real estate lost to two-ball mode ?  I imagine it’s not much on the larger models but on the mini it’s more significant. 

thanks !!!!  
Sisyphus Rocks !!   ????????????????????????????????????????

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop