Clear all

(Lack of) App update release details

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@dennissmit)
Contributor
Topic starter  

is there a way to find out what the app updates contain ? Currently the reassuring message is displayed that I have the “latest and greatest “ update after downloading the latest release. Would be interested to get some release notes included whenever a new version is made available outlining what fixes or improvements will be applied.

thanks for considering ????

(@micahr)
Admin

@dennissmit - thanks for reaching out. Currently the only change log publicly available is for the mobile app in its respective store. I'll discuss options for table firmware change logs with our developers.

Thanks,

Micah

ReplyQuote
(@anthony-navarro)
Contributor

I agree… It should at least be a threaded forum post so we can see from release to release what is fixed or enhanced. For instance what if someday if I agree… That should at least be a threaded forum post so we can see from release to release what is fixed or enhanced. For instance what if someday you add the ability to say “hey Sisyphus” like we do with Alexa and Siri” ... we would never know 🙂  

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop