Clear all

iOS app issues

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@dave_banks)
Contributor
Topic starter  

After updating the iOS app today to ver 1.8.38 I cannot connect the table to wifi to update firmware. It endlessly gathers networks. To interrupt it, I hit the advanced tab, click update firmware, which asks me to connect to wifi. That takes me to the wifi page where it recognizes my network. I input the password, but there is no button to press to join the network (so I can't actually join). What's more, each time I restart the app, it takes me back to square one, asking me to update the firmware. 

At which point, I cannot connect the table to wifi to update firmware. It endlessly gathers networks ... same as above. Ideas?

This topic was modified 5 years ago by dave_banks

(@micahr)
Admin

Dave,

On some mobile devices you need to scroll up to expose the connect button. If you're still having difficulty with the mobile app, make sure the app is up to date or use a browser to connect to the table and connect to Wifi from there. To do this connect your computer to the Sisyphus network and enter the following URL in a browser: 192.168.42.1:3001 

If you're still having issues please send screen shots and any other pertinent information to support@sisyphus-industries.com

Thanks,

Micah

rlawrence reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dave_banks)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Tried scrolling last night. Does not scroll. Button is hidden. As I mentioned, app is most up to date version. I'll try updating via browser.

EDIT: Putting this here for people who are reading thread with a similar problem. Connecting via browser circumvents the wifi issue in iOS that I mention. However, the IP address is dependent on your machine and setup. You can find your IP address in the app under Settings -> Advanced. However, this did not resolve my problem. I'm still stuck in an endless loop. Emailing details now. 

This post was modified 5 years ago by dave_banks

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop