skip to Main Content
Sisyphus Mini's are...

Notifications
Clear all

Sisyphus Mini's are coming to Kickstarter, May 14!

7 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Sisyphus community!

We are excited to announce the launch of our second Kickstarter - this time for the introduction of a new line of smaller, more affordable Sisyphi - called the "Mini." The Kickstarter campaign will begin on May 14 at noon CDT. The goal of this launch is focused on you guys - our community. Our hope is that the Mini will make Sisyphus more accessible and grow the number of Sisyphus composers and experimenters. Our pre-launch page has more details, and will be updated as the launch date approaches.

Bruce

(@jessegelleshurwitz)
Contributor

So excited for this!

ReplyQuote
(@maria)
Contributor

Everyone who enters my house immediately goes to my table, like zombies, while demanding to know what it is -- I tell them -- and now I can add that a 'mini' is coming soon!  I love this idea and will be purchasing two at least - gifts for the younger brothers.

Can't wait!!

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@markneale)
Contributor

I've been holding off order a full size table for a while as I saw there were various enhancements planned. With the launch of the mini's can you confirm if all full size tables will now include these enhancements? Also if I wanted to order both a full size table and a mini are there any options for combined shipping (I'm in the UK so thats quite a factor 🙂

The new mini's look brilliant btw!

Thanks

Mark

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

@markneale - I can confirm that both colored lighting and 2-ball options will be available for all size tables and Minis, and the target is 6 months (when the first Minis ship). We haven't firmed up pricing yet though - still waiting for samples and a few tests to be run. It is probable that we would be able to ship a Mini with a table in the same box.

ReplyQuote
(@markneale)
Contributor

Great. Thanks Bruce.

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

It is probable that we would be able to ship a Mini with a table in the same box.

The Kangaroo option! You should ship it down under first. And when anyone orders a big table they could add a mini as an optional add-on. I think you've really hit on something here!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop