White Light Flickering

5 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@bychance)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi,

Our white light has been flickering for the past few days. It sometimes stops, but then it will start again shortly.

What type of warranty comes with the tables?

Thank you,

(@bychance)
Contributor
Topic starter  

wow... no response?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

We do our best to respond within 24 hours, but the forum is not the ideal place for support -- that would be on our support desk: support@sisyphus-industries.com. I can't find you using the email address you registered under for the forum, so I don't know which table / Mini you have. But warranty is 1 year for everything except wood tables - which is 2 years.  I would suggest checking the 2-wire cable which connects the LED string to  the SisBotBoard under the table. If you follow it back (from the LEDs to the SBB) you will find a connection near the LED string and another where it attaches to the SBB. Try disconnecting and reconnecting them. If that doesn't help, please start a support ticket at the above email address. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

ReplyQuote
(@mjends)
Contributor

This started happening to my new table this AM.  Followed Bruce's guidance above, traced the cable and unnplugged / replugged and it seemed to fix the issue.

tgattis reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgattis)
Contributor

Replugging wires did not work for me, but what did work is using the app to take Brightness up to the maximum. As soon as I take the level down even a bit below max, they start strobing/flashing. When I opened it, I noticed I had one bad LED glowing red instead of white like the rest - not sure if that's the cause or not.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop