Notifications
Clear all

Track completion time

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@jillbolshawgmail-com)
Topic starter  

When a track is playing, I can see the time it takes to run.  I’m sure there’s a list somewhere that shows the completion time for each design before it is actually playing, but I can’t find it!  Can someone please guide me to it?  Many thanks in advance!  Jill

(@bruce)
Admin

Hi Jill,

The reason there is no list of track times (unlike musical tracks) is that playback speed varies considerably between slowest and fastest settings. So the track time remaining changes depending on speed - you can see it change when you change speed in the middle of a track.

ReplyQuote
(@jillbolshawgmail-com)
Topic starter  

Ahh, of course! Makes sense!  Thanks!

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jillbolshawgmail-com)
Topic starter  

So, I’ve been jotting down times for different tracks, with my speed set ~50%, planning to post when I have a decent collection in the hopes that others will reciprocate.  Early yesterday the track :  HArt_HtoTheRescue started.  This morning when I got up at 6AM, the “Playing” screen showed 44+ hrs complete, 17+ hrs remaining.  (Yup, wish I’d taken a screen shot, but I didn’t), and I thought “ odd, I thought that pattern started yesterday”.  But now (basically 7 hrs later, not 17), it is on a new track.   ….  So, when the “playing” screen shows a time (which, bty, for the most part has seemed accurate), is that based on the slowest speed, or a WAG, or ??  As I said, the playing time has usually seemed pretty accurate, but now I’m wondering if I just wasn’t paying close enuf attention, or if there’s something odd about this particular pattern?  

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop