skip to Main Content
Table started purri...

Notifications
Clear all

Table started purring like a cat today...

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@finntoogood)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hey guys, 

When my table turned on this morning it started making noise like a snoring cat  (think dragging a finger down a whiteboard but every 10 seconds for about 5 seconds), I have already taken it apart and cleaned the underside and the arms but this did not help. Would a change in humidity have caused this? I thought the white pieces were solid plastic

(@bruce)
Admin

@finntoogood - Not sure what's causing the sound, but it obviously need to be fixed!  If you can, please grab a short video of it when it's making the sound, and send to our support team. You can start the support ticket here.

ReplyQuote
(@matt-dowdy)
Contributor

Posted by: finntoogood

Hey guys, 

When my table turned on this morning it started making noise like a snoring cat  (think dragging a finger down a whiteboard but every 10 seconds for about 5 seconds), I have already taken it apart and cleaned the underside and the arms but this did not help. Would a change in humidity have caused this? I thought the white pieces were solid plastic

Did this get resolved? I've been having the same issue, and the "finger on a chalkboard" sound approximates what I'm hearing. I've done nothing to resolve it so far, don't know where to start. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop