Clear all

Line to Center of Table after Erase Track Finishes

0 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shannon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Playing with the Mini, I have noticed after I perform an Erase the ball is on the outside rim of the table.  Then, when I start a new track, the ball relocates to the center of the table leaving a direct line in the sand.  I have ran a few patterns where parts of that line are still visible when the pattern has finished.

Is there any way to have the Erase track finish in the center of the table to prevent the line from showing?

Topic Tags
(@makerbobdesigns)
Contributor

Here is a track I made for just such an occasion.

It draws 100 inward spirals from the outside to center. Named Erase.thr, so the firmware in your table will draw it faster.

ReplyQuote
(@shannon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you for the track!  I have also learned that if you are using a playlist, the table is smart enough to recognize where the last track stopped (outside or in the middle) and will launch the next track from that position (if the track is capable from being played in reverse).  The standard erase track is capable of starting from the middle and working out, or from the outside working to the middle.  However, if you launch the track on its own (outside of a playlist), it will always home the table and start from the middle...

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop