Clear all

Lights flash twice but won't turn on after

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@poretti_michael)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Someone please help.  I've been having trouble with my table so I took out the SD card and reimaged per instructions on here.  The table turns on and the lights flash twice as normal but I have no control of the lights otherwise no matter what I try; they wont come on.  Also, sometimes the table picks up the ball and others it doesn't and plays as if the ball were moving.  I'm so frustrated I just want the table to work.  I have the coffee table by the way, the metal one.

Topic Tags
(@bruce)
Admin

Understand your frustration - worry not - we'll get your table working again. First though, I want to stress that this forum is not the place for troubleshooting. We have an expert support team for that - here.

The likely problem you have with the new image, is that you have not changed the configuration to match the table you have. The downloadable image is configured for a side table with RGBW LEDs. I'm guessing you have white LEDs and not a side table. To change your configuration to the correct one, follow the steps in this article (the last part).

If you have any problems, please contact our support desk - they're great!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop