Clear all

Coffee table goes nuts

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Sorry for the sensational headline. I've been reading the New York Daily News. 

Today, when I tried to run the track "Sine", the app did not display the "pause" icon, ans finally, unable to stop the track from running, I clicked on Reboot. After reboot, the track "Erase" ran, but instead of stopping where expected, it continued past rho=1, would not respond to "pause" and would not stop running even after parking the main ball in the parking slot assigned to tantalus. I was forced again to Reboot, and to maneuver the main ball out of the tantalus slot and into the other slot with a handy magnet. After running my "Attach main" track, all seems well for the moment. 

Any ideas on what might have caused this weird behavior?

(@matt2)
Admin

Adam,

These are some weird behaviors. I could understand pause/play not changing if the table was being unresponsive, but I would expect the Reboot to also be unresponsive if that is the case.

I would suggest starting a trouble ticket, either from Settings->Submit Support Request, or at https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We'll take a look at your logs and see if we can determine what was going on.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop