Clear all

"Whatever happened to" Dept.

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Past 3:00 am, and the cats finally found a way to snarl the rotor arm. I suspect the agency was a wayward tail. It elicited a lot of clunking and grinding from the table and a yowl from one of the cats.

So, whatever happened to the preformed bottom cover for the 36" coffee tables?

(@bruce)
Admin

Believe it or not - it's coming! We have a new vacuum former, and are testing various designs now. Should be available by summer (hopefully, sooner).

ReplyQuote
(@20tseidelgmail-com)

@bruce I’ve got 2 kittens who are very interested in the bottom of the table, and I’ve tried looking on the shop for the bottom table cover but still not there! What’s happening with the covers for the coffee tables?

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@bruce Well, summer came and went (twice!) but still no bottom cover. So it's DIY time? or what?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@adambrower Sorry for the lengthy delay. But we have been working on it (we now have our own vacuum-former). Bottom covers are part of some new features that will come out on the latest version of our tables before the end of the year. Retrofits for older tables should be available early next year.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop