Clear all

Power Cord Protector

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@anthony-navarro)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hey there! For those of us with Roombas, or anyone who needs to shield their power cords from pets, children, or rogue CyberDyne technology, it would be great if the power supply can be built into the table or attached to the inner veneer so a simple cord without a ferro-magnet can be run and a "power brick" won't be unceremoniously sitting on the side of the wall. I purchased a cord protector like I had for other items that run a cord a distance from a wall outlet for the Sisyphus but the ferromagnet in the middle has to be forced into the protector, and leaves a hump, which I don't expect to be a problem, but you get my point. Thanks!

PS: As a further idea, have the power plug be one of those "Low Profile" plugs that point down instead of out, i.e.  https://www.importitall.co.za/FIRMERST-6ft-1875W-Low-Profile-Flat-Plug-Extension-Cord-14-AWG-Black-ap-B0716NPFSK.html

(@anthony-navarro)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Followup photo...

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop