Custom tracks

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello community,

I am absolutely loving my table!!!!!!!  The only issue I have is that i'm having a hard time making custom tracks. I wanted to draw my company logo but every time I try the logo is HUGE or TINY.  I cant seem to get the sizing correct. I have read the instructions front to back and still cant get it correct. Would someone in the community be able to help me out with some dumbed down instructions? I'm relatively tech savy but this project seems to have beaten me. Cheers.

James

(@bruce)
Admin

@ jamesjeffereyder - Welcome aboard! Probably the first thing we need to know is how you are creating your images. What software are you using? Also, if you post the image and also the thr files you've created, that may help a lot in understanding your scaling issue.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor
Topic starter  

This what im using. Like I said in my original post, im relatively techy, but this one has beaten me.

https://old.reddit.com/r/SisyphusIndustries/comments/83ryo8/sisyphusfortherestofus_is_ready_instructions_in/

ReplyQuote
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello fellow Sisyphus-ians(Sisyphus-ites),

I'm still having issues creating my own tracks. I was wondering if one of the lovely folks on here would mind converting 2 logos for me? Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you in advance.

JD

This post was modified 5 years ago by jamesjeffereyder

ReplyQuote
(@ddkengr)
Contributor

I wouldn't mind taking a look at them....

Send images to  [email protected]

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop