Notifications
Clear all

Color lights / 2 Ball retrofit kits?

28 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
(@dinesh)
Contributor

Hi.  Any chance of the retro kits being made available for the 4 foot coffee tables?  I thought they were coming, but the Parts Store says they are only for the metal tables.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

We are working on it. Because of the longer circumference, it needs more finesse with regard to getting enough current supplied evenly all the way round. 

ReplyQuote
(@bneckritz)
Contributor

I have one of the original side table Sisyphus.  It has worked flawlessly from the beginning.  Every guest through the front door is amazed by it.  

I was looking at the upgrade kit.   I have been so happy with the elegant simplicity of the table I am not sure about doing the upgrade on it. 

I might get one of the new mini tables.

I love showing the table to friends and family.  Most interesting item in our home.

ReplyQuote
(@nicej)
Contributor

I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere else in the site.  Is there, or will there be a RGBW retrofit kit for the 4' wood tables?  I love the RGBW on my Mini.  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@dinesh)
Contributor

Regrettably not, it looks like.  Here is a response I got from Alex about it several months ago:

Unfortunately, with our extensive tests on making an RGBW upgrade kit for our hardwood customers, we were unable to find a solution that did not require extensive technical knowledge and messing with the hardware.

At this time, we do not have plans to release a Hardwood RGBW upgrade.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nicej)
Contributor

Ah well.  Thanks for the reply.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@t-preston)
Contributor

Hi. I'm a backer of the original Kickstarter back in 2016 for a 3ft coffee table, shipped all the way across the pond to the UK! Still loving it.

I've seen the 2-ball plus RGBW upgrade on the site but it's currently not showing. Do you expect it to be available any time soon?

Many thanks and keep those creative juices flowing. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Glad to hear you're still enjoying your Sisyphus! Alas, we discontinued "2-ball mode" a while back. Though I loved the option from both an aesthetic and math / engineering perspective, it became too much of a headache in terms of support.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop