Color lights / 2 Ball retrofit kits?

28 Posts
14 Users
6 Likes
 Moon
(@moon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Very excited to see that lighting options and 2-ball tables are coming forth. Was wondering if there are or will be retrofitting kits for one or both options for existing tables/owners?

jasoncoon reacted
(@bruce)
Admin

@Moon - Absolutely! We expect to announce both retrofit kits by the end of this month.

jasoncoon reacted
ReplyQuote
 Moon
(@moon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Fantastic - very excited to upgrade!

ReplyQuote
(@jcoplen)
Contributor

How’s this going?  Super interested!

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Just had a meeting with the production staff - due to demands from Mini production deadline (delivery prior to Christmas), we're pushing back taking retrofit orders until January. Sorry for the delay!

ReplyQuote
(@flydogs)
Contributor

Just got an email about the two ball retrofit but can't find a link on website.  Any ideas?

ReplyQuote
(@jasoncoon)
Contributor

Took me a bit to find it as well: https://sisyphus-industries.com/product/rgbw-kit/

ReplyQuote
(@cdikes)
Contributor

This is exciting -- Thank you!  Is the 2-ball set upgrade available w/o the RGBW?  

Also, I imagine so, but to confirm, will the RGBW show white or the warm white only if I don't want color?  Will it be the same white-only?

Appreciate the feedback. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

At his point, the 2-ball option is coupled with the RGBW lighting. What sold me on introducing colored lighting, was the absolute freedom to switch to white. There are 4 individual LEDs in each "LED"  in the strip - with a dedicated white added to RGB. This means you have complete freedom - every color of the rainbow AND any temperature white you want.

AND, each one is individually controllable.

ReplyQuote
(@j-m-ratkos)
Contributor

are these no longer available? the link above does not appear to work and I do not see this option available from the 'parts store' section

ReplyQuote
(@gregf)
Admin

@j-m-ratkos Sorry about that. It has been restored to the site. Thanks for your interest. https://sisyphus-industries.com/product-category/parts-store/

This post was modified 4 years ago by GregF

ReplyQuote
(@cdikes)
Contributor

If changing to the color and 2 ball upgrade, will all of the existing company available programs exist (and/or need to be upgraded?) so that the 2 balls work independently for all programs?

If other members create programs/ shows , can they upgrade theirs to 2 ball? Or do they need to be redone for 2 ball solo action?

Thanks for the information.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Every track can be played with either 1 ball or 2. The special tracks - "attach" and "detach" are the method of switching between mode (e.g., once attach is played, all subsequent tracks play with 2 balls, until detach is played). However, not all tracks look good with 2 balls. We will be adding 2-ball "ratings" for tracks on WebCenter soon.

bryshome reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bryshome)
Contributor

Bruce-

I just wanted to provide a review of the retrofit RGBW 2 ball kit to our 36in coffee table. It is an amazing upgrade! The actual process went fine and I was able to do it without flipping the table (and the dreaded sand removal). While the lights are nice to play with, my wife and I still like the clean warm white light most of time. The kicker is the 2 ball unexpected changes to our favorite tracks making them even more interesting to watch unfold. The tail ball sometimes starts out appearing to ruin the design, but by the time they switch positions while drawing, the results are spectacular! Highly recommend if anyone is contemplating the upgrade.

This post was modified 4 years ago by bryshome

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@bryshome - Appreciate that feeback!

ReplyQuote
(@bryshome)
Contributor

App/feature request: it would be nice to have different light setting choices during the different  phases of the table: finished, playing, homing, night, day. Kind of like the pulsing light while booting up, but able to customize for each phase. (After the pandemic, of course... I hope you’re all healthy and safe).

This post was modified 4 years ago by bryshome

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Thanks @bryshome - will pass along to the dev team!

ReplyQuote
(@mjends)
Contributor

Hi gang.  I’m a newbie and am very excited about the anticipated arrival of the metal coffee table that I just recently ordered.

Q for you, as I’m new.  I’ve seen multiple references to the two-ball + RGB upgrade, and now am not sure exactly what I might be getting when the table arrives.  If I ordered the RGB metal coffee table, does it also come with the two-ball capability (ball park + extra arm + extra ball) or is that an additional customization that is purchased separately?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Welcome to the Sis community @mjends ! - The RGBW lighting and 2-ball mode are now standard in new tables, so you don't have to worry about adding them. The retrofit kits apply only to legacy tables.

ReplyQuote
(@mjends)
Contributor

Excellent. Thank you, Sir Bruce!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop