Clear all

2-ball kit settings - 36" RGBW Table

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@russ-sarquis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I'm setting up the 2 ball kit on my 36" RGBW metal coffee table and have a question  on the advanced settings.  I used the tutorial link included in the instructions, but there are a couple options i'm not sure which to select.

Configuration File:  I see multiple options for the 36" table with RGBW lights.   

-> Should i use the (SERVO, 2 ball edition), or the (2 ball edition)

Also, the RADIUS field is blank.  I noticed on the tutorial video, this field had 8.25" entered.  What is the correct value for this?  When i leave it blank i am getting the ball trapped in the ball park way too often.

Finally - What is the purpose of the "Ball Park" Piece?  Is it really needed?   

Thanks!

(@bruce)
Admin

Fora metal coffee table (36" diameter), the configuration setting is RGBW 2-ball (NOT servo). The radius should be set to 13.5. The purpose of the ball park piece is to provide a way to purposely cleave the tail ball from the tail magnet (which is called "parking"). This happens when you play the special track "detach" and allows you to go from 2-ball play to 1-ball. The ball stays parked until you play "attach". The placement of the ball park is important - follow the directions carefully.

ReplyQuote
(@russ-sarquis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks for the detail...I had no idea about the Attach and Detach tracks until now.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop