mystery Track I think

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 w2p2
(@w2p2)
Contributor
Topic starter  

New owner here.  I have enjoyed the table and try and run a new track daily. I had no idea the super fine lines it would make. Its like a pencil drawing with shading. We have been very impressed with the table and neighbors through word of mouth have popped in to see it. We live in a retirement community.

During an elaborate design run the table made a terrible noise sounding like gears stripping.  I could not pause the table so I unpluged it. When started up , sounding normal almost, it did  an ,unknown to me, an erase track with  an inward spiral. The Ball wobbled and jerked hesitated going around the table. I let it run for several rotations thinking it would stop jerking. The pattern it left was very nice. It looked like a twisted rope coil. I pause the table because I had not seen the ball act this way. Then I  got  a system failure notice, then nothing could be done. I unpluged for about 2 mins then plugged it back up and it did a reboot and has run perfectly since. I really liked the rope erase looking design. Is this an erase track and if so what is it called?  My table does make a slight popping noise now on the erase track by bshapiro  when it first starts, but once its 4 or 6 inches from center it stops. 

(@bruce)
Admin

Happy to hear you're enjoying the table - but not that it's having problems. This forum is great for sharing knowledge and experience, but not ideal for troubleshooting. We do however have a great support team. Please start a ticket by submitting a request (if you have pics of the sand field during the problem you described, please attach it to the request). Rest assured, we will get your table back to normal function.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop