I think i brake my table

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@gserruys)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I just receive m table and i love it.

When I receive it it was working well in local connection but I couldn’t catch my home wi-fi, I know is a common issue.

I think I should never try to resolve it.

First i try to catch m home wi-fi with my phone and then also with my computer I doesn’t work.( I m  on IOS, and mac)

Then I try with the solution of holding the reset button and hold it +- 5 second and it was not working.

This is the point I start doing wrong.

After that I try the full reset on holding the reset button like 45 second and was not working this point I think I just did what I shouldn’t (think the table was on) ….If I remember well on that time the table was on and working but start doing a forcing noise…

As it didn’t work and it become scary, I I decide to do a factory reset. So I unplug the table, press the reset button and plug the table and in the same time keep the hold button for 45 sec until I see a red light pulsing.

Since that moment my table never move anymore, and I try few time to restart all the restore process but nothing append anymore…

I really need help.

Does it still possible to do full reset properly? Or I completely destroy my new table?

(@bruce)
Admin

@gserruys - Worry not, we'll get it back up and running. Please contact our support desk and they'll work with you to fix things.

ReplyQuote
(@gserruys)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your quick message, Alex from the support team is helping me a lot.

Now the table is working as same as i receive it.Everytings work but still unable to

connect the table with my home wi-i. We still doing some investigation...

Thankx to the team i really appreciate your quick reactivity.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop