Clear all

Connectivity with Lights

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@lyntal)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Just received my mini yesterday and I am having problems. It will not turn on the lights. It will draw a design but will not turn on the lights. Please I need help

(@bruce)
Admin

@lyntal - We have occasionally seen instances where the cable connection for the LEDs gets loose during shipping. Try pulling it out of the Mini's side and re-inserting. Also, check the black connector closest to the strip, as well as the connector at the SisBotBoard (black circuit board under the Mini). If the lights still do not work, please contact our support desk for further troubleshooting or replacement if needed.

ReplyQuote
(@lyntal)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Bruce, I tried what you said to do but that did not work. I still have no light.  Can you please give me a call, so that we can talk person-to-person about your product.  I can’t seem to get it to work properly, with the lights and the ball does move and draw designs, but it makes this noise like something is about to break, I truly need your help. I sent you several messages about how this package arrived on Saturday by Fed-Ex. The bag of sand had a hole in it and sand was everywhere, about a 1/3 of the bag.  I don’t know if that’s the cause of the problems but if you could please look over the messages that I sent you (your company) on Saturday and Sunday maybe that will help us.   I do appreciate your assistance and the time your taking out to help me.  But since the lights did not come on.   You may have to replace this product and just send me the details on what I need to do.   I would also like to say, I am not that tech savvy, when it come to the mechanism of most machine.  So if you need me to do anything else, please send me some pictures.  Have a wonderful evening and I hope to hear from you soon. Be safe in this COVID-19 environment.

Thank you for your assistance so far and I truly need your continued help. 

Lynette Talley

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Hi Lynette -

Sorry to hear about your Mini's troubles. Sand being outside the bag during shipping is definitely a killer. I spoke with our support staff, and they are arranging a complete replacement.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@lyntal)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Bruce, thank you so much for your assistance I love this machine. I seen this years ago and always wanted one. I was looking on Touch of Modern and look there it was. So I went online and purchased it.  This is a beautiful product very relaxing and entertaining at the same time.  Looking forward to hearing more about the arrangements and please let me know what I need to do on my end. Again thank you for your assistance and in resolving my issue.  Have a blessed and happy day.  

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop