Clear all

Upload Issue: index.html error

20 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
(@elsie401fl)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I uploaded a bunch (one-by-one ...) and when I go to the Library in the mobile-app the attached error displays.

I reviewed the files in a text-editor and it looks like it's supposed to (details in the other thread with similar name from 6 months ago - reply given by TheJuggler).

error message says:
index.html
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'd[key]') - file:///var/containers/Bundle/Application/D1C91F14-F36B-431B-A22B-88F9275F3FCB/Sisyphus.app/www/prod/models.js - 3711

mobile:  iOS 11.4.1 (Sisyphus app: updated/latest version)
browser: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110  on Win 7Pro SP1 (Dell Latitude E5250)
Sisyphus firmware: 1.10.7

Closed/reopened app and now message doesn't appear, but none of the uploaded tracks are appearing in the library

thanx
linda

(@bruce)
Admin

Thanks for feedback. Have experienced same angst. Will relay to devs...

b

ReplyQuote
(@s_jwilson)
Contributor

Just adding to this thread... I have the same issue and can't seem to load any new tracks and am receiving the same error message. Cheers

ReplyQuote
 lora
(@lora)
Contributor

Same here

ReplyQuote
(@mark-vaughan)
Contributor

I've had the index.html error from the first time I opened the app.  It happens when I go to the settings tab where I get two index.html errors.   Here is the error message (I didn't put in the Hex values but can if needed)

TypeError: undefined is not an object 

(evaluating 'remote_version.split') -

file://var/containers/Bundle/Application/

etc...

In addition, when I upload a track through a browser, I get the same error message as elsie above regarding (evaluating 'd[key]') popup on the app.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Mark Vaughan

ReplyQuote
(@anthony-navarro)
Contributor

I get this as well... screenshot attached...

ReplyQuote
(@libbywallace)
Contributor

I've received the same error message.

ReplyQuote
(@kathryn)
Contributor

For what it's worth... I ran into a problem that "may" be similar to what caused yours, and it turned out that one upload must have gone bad because after deleting the problem file, not having the problem, then re-upload the same file, my issue has gone away. 

I have been uploading tracks, running them completely before uploading another, and ran into a problem where I could not reach my table (thru web or app) unless I hard reboot it so I knew it had to be one of the last few files I uploaded.  The bad upload caused the problem to happen when I ran the file and the file before it, but not 2 files before it, seemed odd that would be the behavior but I mention it in case it's helpful.  Uploading this way makes it a long process to have more tracks, but I love my table and want it to continue working flawlessly like it has for the past year, so that's what I am doing.

ReplyQuote
(@lcarlson)
Contributor

Thanx.  I’ll give the “run before next upload” a try.  I was uploading all (one-by-one: waiting for completed confirmation before starting next) then trying to run: none appeared in the library.

just my luck the first one would be corrupt.

is there a way to tell if file(s) are bad before trying upload?  All came down from Dropbox with correct file-extension and appeared to be appropriate size.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Hi @lcarlson,

Sorry (to all) about the recent issues cropping up related to track uploads, and error messages. We had some issues with our server over the holidays, and it caused at least some of the problems being reported. Please bear with us - we met with our lead dev today and formulated a plan to get things working better. With regard to tracks on the Dropbox being corrupt - they have all been checked prior to putting them up, and should not be corrupted. Let us know if you fins a file the repeatedly causes problems (and send it to us if you can).

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@kathryn)
Contributor

I have run into a couple files that caused the same issue, and no, I cannot see anything wrong with the file, it actually seems to run fine, but I can't reach my table unless I unplug it (I always wait a full 10 seconds before re-plugging with electronics).  I don't believe the file is originally corrupt, but something happening with the upload process to the table. 

I'm no techie, but my guess is that the wifi connection just isn't always perfect and causes something weird to happen arbitrarily.  I'm patient though because I know this project is still so new and little quirks are bound to happen.

ReplyQuote
(@prew7399)
Contributor

I am having a problem uploading tracks. When I try to upload it stops my table and then I get an error message url can’t complete. Any suggestions 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Micah has seen an uptick in reports like this and has contacted our dev team with the info. Will fix ASAP.

ReplyQuote
(@prew7399)
Contributor

Thanks, the error message is cannot make request.

ReplyQuote
(@prew7399)
Contributor

Bruce:

Any updates on this, I still can't upload any tracks. 

Thanks for your help

Debbie

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

We spoke to our dev and he said it's now fixed. We are just waiting for it to get pushed to our "master" branch which will make it read for download via firmware update. Should be today or tomorrow - will post here when ready.

prew7399 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@prew7399)
Contributor

Thanks so much you guys are great!

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

OK, it's pushed. You should now be able to update to version 1.10.15 - let us know how it goes!

ReplyQuote
(@prew7399)
Contributor

Bruce:

Just wanted to let you know it worked perfect!! Thanks so much.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Thanks for letting me know, Debbie!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop