Clear all

New tracks!

16 Posts
8 Users
1 Likes
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I've created some new tracks - they're in my dropbox - feel free to copy them: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd5a5v37c6bz2sd/AAD9m1W7lSUnSixx5ZjfZeWFa?dl=0

What are they?

• 0_to_0_clean.thr - A "cleaning" track which starts and ends at rho=0.  Hand-coded.
  • 1_to_1_clean.thr - A "cleaning" track which starts and ends at rho=1.  Hand-coded.
  • Dougs OctaSwitcher.thr - From the Sandify site
  • derase_1_0_1_50_100.thr - A "cleaning" track which starts and ends at rho=1
  • dougsSpiralTriangle2.thr - This was really a mistake. Looks messy when it starts, let it finish (takes a looong time). Very nice spiral, good for evening out the sand.
  • hexagoner.thr - From the Sandify site
  • rings3.thr - A sort of target or bullseye pattern.  Hand-coded.

Enjoy!

Doug

(@bruce)
Admin

This is GREAT stuff Doug! I totally love it :)! Thanks for sharing.

Bruce

ps- OK to post these on our public Dropbox?

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Absolutely!

ReplyQuote
(@taylorhammond26)
Contributor

Can someone advise if there is a technophiles guide on how to import new tracks to my table?

I don’t code or work in IT. I can follow instructions and am Uni educated. 

I’m bored of my tracks now and would like a bigger library. I don’t know how to get tracks from this forum into my app? 

Bruce I feel like you need to focus on this a bit more. The community tab on my phone app still says Coming! (And that’s your exclamation mark not mine) 

it strikes me that the easiest route to import would be via this platform so please can you make this happen, or advise easier method? 

Thanks

taylor 

whofan reacted
ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

@taylorhammond26 First start here: How do I get more tracks/paths?

You'll find links to shared tracks and descriptions on loading them on your table. The path is pretty straightforward if your table is on your home wifi and you have a computer on the same network. 

Note - make sure your table firmware is up to date as we just pushed a fix for track uploading.

You are correct that it would be much easier to add the tracks directly from the mobile app and I assure you that we are working hard on implementing that feature. It is our highest priority in software development and we are getting close to launching it.

If you have any issues adding tracks to your table, don't hesitate to contact us through our support page.

Micah

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@Doug - just copied all the files on your shared Dropbox onto our public paths folder (in the dbullard folder). I noticed a few things missing - there's no Dougs3 inside out.thr,  or Dougs3 Outside in.thr. And dougsSpiralTriangle2.thr looks incomplete(?)

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Shoot, dougsSpiralTriangle2.thr should be much larger - I must have overwritten the file when I changed some code. 

Those tracks are in my table - is there any way to retrieve them back?

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

You can ssh to your table (ask SI for credentials) and they will be in a folder on the Raspberry Pi file system.

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Another new track, added to the dropbox link at the top post - sharpSawtooth.thr (here's a direct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kblatcknghg5fj5/sharpSawtooth.thr?dl=0 )

Attached is a pic of it - I quite like this one. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

This is great - thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

OK, thanks to Bruce I've plumbed the depths of the sisbot and have retrieved the two missing files.  The pictures for Dougs3.thr show how the difference in drawing direction changes the final appearance (i.e., drawing from the outside-in vs. inside-out)

I should have a couple more in the next few weeks 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@taylorhammond26 - A tad harsh, but I get you. We ARE working on it. Things are happening, and you will hear about it soon.

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor

I am unable to find a working link that explains how to install tracks after connecting to the browser.  The link I did find is bad: https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004786271-How-do-I-get-more-tracks-paths-

Can you post a working link?

ReplyQuote
(@bychance)
Contributor

dbullard - Thank you for sharing your creations. My wife and I are grateful for the time and effort you've put in to these.

ReplyQuote
(@marymolnar97)
Contributor

Just got this table .. rookie here, don't understand how to get new tracks for the table.  Can someone explain it in plain English for me?  Not even sure this is the right forum to be posting this.  🤪 

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Welcome to the community!

Can you connect your web browser (or phone app) to your table?  If so, you should see a "community" tab - go to that, and it will list tracks available for download (sorted by "newest", "most popular", etc)

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop